Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Eos Shave Cream – gives you skin so soft that foxes wear humans and dogs can’t keep their paws off you. Adland®


Welcome to bizarro world, where dogs and foxes relish in stroking and wearing ultra-soft human skin. Two newly released Eos advertisements bring this fantasy world to life.

The first commercial features a strangely sophisticated fox, portrayed in a human-like manner, relaxing on a sofa with a person draped over her as a fur stole.

“Humans have always wanted to wear me as a coat, but now that they’re using Eos Shave Cream to get extra soft skin, I thought to myself, ’What’s stopping me from wearing them?’”

What indeed? And the college credit comment actually sent me. So weird!



source



from Digital Marketing Education https://ift.tt/rolGwB1

No comments:

Post a Comment