Monday, September 18, 2023

Fig hires Amber Higgins as its first chief strategy officer


“I’ve really tried everything,” said Higgins, who also spent 10 years at Wieden+Kennedy working for clients such as Airbnb, Verizon, Chobani, Samsung, Chrysler and Anheuser-Busch InBev.

“I’ve been in product-led organizations, sales-led organizations, and creatively-led organizations, and the creatively led ones are certainly where I feel like those are my people and I get my energy from and I feel like I can help more being the strategist in the equation,” she said.

Higgins declined to share specifics on clients and the type of work she did while at Accenture Song.

“As a person with an agency background, I think we’ve always been curious about consultants, the nature of their relationships being so upstream,” Higgins said. “In consulting, you know when it’s for you and when it’s not for you. It just wasn’t for me.”

Look back: Accenture Song hires Jason Keher (from 2022)



source



from Digital Marketing Education https://ift.tt/FnxmUuO

No comments:

Post a Comment